Akoustis Acquires Majority Ownership Position of RFM Integrated Device, Inc.

AMI Advance Manufacturing International, Inc. company logo

Akoustis Technologies, Inc., an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications, announced today that it is acquiring a 51% majority ownership position of RFM Integrated Device, Inc., with the right to purchase the remaining 49% in 2022. Akoustis will host an investor call to provide a business update and outlook, followed by a Q & A session.

Related Posts

About Us
AMI, Inc. it’s a nonprofit organization with a clear mission – to accelerate the digital transformation of small & medium manufacturers.

Let’s Socialize

Popular Post